Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The special lady in my life






This Year we celebrated mother’s day at my house. I woke up nice and early so I could go grocery shopping and buy all the things I needed to make Mothers day dinner. My brother and sister came with and it was great time for all of us to share with one-another.


Things that I love about my mother.


I love her beautiful smile and stunning green eyes. (glad she passed that down to me as well)


I love that she may not always agree with what I do or say but lets me know that she loves me.


I love that she worked very hard to make sure we all felt loved and wanted.


I love that my mother calls to make sure I am ok and that I am eating healthy.


I love it when I am sick she offers to cook and come over.


I love when I upset her by telling her I am getting a tattoo. (I wouldn't it hurts to much)


I remember the day we had the conversation that I was gay and she cried because she was worried she wouldn't be able to protect me all the time from people who would want to cause me harm.


I remember my mother coming to my high school plays even thou she probably didn't really understand what was going on in the play.


I remember the pain she felt when she couldn't give me money to go to the movies with my friends because at the time every dollar mattered. I know she wanted to but she was doing what was right for the family.


I remember how my mother would feel upset or sad if we didnt kiss her goodbye before we left for school. (I was usually running really late and I kissed her goodbye most of the times)


I cant possibly list all the reasons but I cant sure say sorry for all the times I was a shit head.


Momma I love you


Jonathan

1 comment:

Frederic said...

but where's the special boy?:)