When I left New York to go to Sydney things were a little weird I would say between me and Ken. We were still living together even thou we had been broken up for about 8 months and I felt bad that I had moved on the way that I did. Ken was a wonderful boyfriend and there are many great qualities about him but the missing factor in our relationship was that I never really felt like he was my best friend. Having said that it was great to know that I could still count on him in being there for me (I just dont count on him for cleaning or picking up after himself, but thats another story)
While I was in Sydney and going through the break up Ken sent me a care package with magazine’s from New York, candy, gifts and a cute card. He was wonderful for doing that and I am very thankful for that. So when I asked him to come visit me in Sydney he didn't hesitate.
Ken arrived towards the end of March and he stayed for about 10 days. Its not a long enough visit but I made it work.
I am just going to list a few things that we did....
- Went to dinner at Opium Din with Rauel.
- Went to Luna park for the first time with and took the ferry over.
- Went to Bondi Beach with Alex.
- Nick and Jason invited me and Ken over for drinks
- Went to dinner with Adrianna near the harbor bridge
- Took Ken around the neighborhood
- Had dinner at Napel with Dennis and then went to the movies.
- Went to a house party with Ryan, and Wade.
- Met up with Justin for a drink and dinner as well.
- Took Ken to the night club and danced the night away
Actually I went out Saturday night with Ken and lost him for like 2 days. I didn't see him till Monday morning. I almost sent out a search crew. lol
Also ken bumped into a couple of people he knew from New York who have moved to Sydney.
Here are a few pictures from his trip down under
Hope all is well