Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Get into the "CIRCUS"







Well I am very excited to say that I went to my first real concert ever this past week. When I was in Sydney I was supposed to go see the Pussy Cat Dolls but ended up selling my tickets at the last minute. This time around I was ready to go buck wild to see Britney Spears. I am not a big Britney fan but all my friends wanted to go and they have always mentioned how much fun her shows usually are. I planned it with Cornell and it was going to be a group of 10. The only problem was that I made a huge mistake and got the tickets for a different night to Cornell's. I know I totally messed up but hey they survived.


Before the concert I cooked for my friends. It was going to be Yarenis and her two friends, Erika, Alexia, Alma, and myself. I made my favorite dish from my cook book. It was Chicken mushroom and tarragon casserole. It tasted amazing and everyone said they loved it even thou they all ate only half there plate. I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt and say that they were just looking out for there figure and trying to stay petite. I believe them since they ate little appetizer’s and barely ate any dessert.( by the way after the concert I ate all the brownies and cookies) Thanks guys.


We headed over to the concert which was held at Madison square garden. The place was packed with 20,000 people. We had really good seats where we can see all the stage’s very clearly. Jordan sparks opened for Britney and sang some of her major hits like “No Air” and “Tattoo”. Before Britney appeared there was a mini circus show with acrobats and clowns. The introduction video with Perez Hilton was Hot!!!


The only issue I had was that Britney was chewing gum while lip singing. I mean we all know she does that but you would think that she would be a little more respectful and try to make an effort in not being so obvious. Oh well.....


Till next time


Jonathan Vargas









No comments: