Saturday, March 17, 2007

Its been a while



I back from Florida once again. And lets just say its good to be home.
The work down there was so much for just one person. I had like 12 to 14
hour work days. Which would have been fine had I been helped with
another PA. But there was also a few amazing things from the trip. I got
to spend time with Tony who is the cameraman-editor-director- many other
things. He was the one who kept me sane on the trip and had
conversations about "The Secret". I also got to meet Howard for the first
time. He is the owner of fabscouts and provided most of the models for
the production. But I would have to say there were 3 main highlights of
my stay. That was the night I up with my friend Justine who used to
live up in NYC and moved to fort Lauderdale a year ago. He took me to
this pretty cool place called china white and lets just say we had an
amazing night of dancing and some harmless flirting with a few boys.
Justine looked great as always and I took a few pictures of these really
rocked out dancer chicks. My second highlight of my trip was when I saw
Alex and Ryan. I hadn't seen them in a while either and they always
invite me on these amazing trip to Hawaii or Las Vegas but its always at
a bad timing. But I promise next time ill go. The best part of my trip
was when I saw Luz. My junior high school friend who I hadn't seen in
years but talk on the phone on a weekly basis. Tears came pouring down
our cheeks the moment we saw each other. I had her meet me at the resort
I was staying at and I just thought it was the best part of my trip. We
talked laughed took pictures. I love this girl with all my heart and I
would do anything for her. Since I have been back I have gone out with a
few of my friends. I went to Mr blacks on Friday. A house party on
Saturday and danced at club 20 on Sunday. On Monday I met up with cornel
and Yarenis and went to therapy to see therapy has talent which was this
amazing show case of Talent. Ken finally came back home yesterday after
being in brazil for 10 days. We have spent a lot of time apart. But
neither one of us are doing any traveling anytime soon so we are going
to be able to hang out a lot more. Well that is all for now sorry that I
haven't kept up with my blog. I promise to write more frequently
Jonathan Vargas

3 comments:

Donald said...

Nice pics-good to have you back blogging.

Grahamburger said...

Sounds like a fun trip, and I'm glad you and the boy will finally get some time together!! Both of you are off being world travelers so much, it must be really difficult.

Anonymous said...

HOLA HE VISTO TUS PICS LAS CUALES ME HAN PARECIDO BASTANTE BUENAS EN LAS CUALES MUESTRAS PARTE DE TI COMO PERSONA Y COMO SER HUMANO PERO LO MEJOR DE TODO HA SIDO PARA MI EL HABERTE CONOCIDO Y SABER QUE AUN GENTE COMO TU QUE SE DESENVUELVE EN UN MEDIO TAN DIFICIL CONSERVAS LOS PIES SOBRE LA TIERRA SIENDO TAN SENCILLO Y AGRADABLE ADEMAS DE ACCESIBLE LO QUE DENOTA TU CALIDAD HUMANA, ALGO TAN VALIOSO Y QUE EN ESTOS TIEMPOS NO CUALQUIERA TIENE, GRACIAS POR DARME LA OPORTUNIDAD DE CONOCERTE Y SABER QUE EXISTE ALGUIEN COMO TU, EN HORA BUENA MUCHOS LOGROS Y EXITOS PARA TI SIGUE CONSERVANDO TU CARISMA Y TU DON DE GENTE NO DEJES DE SONREIR QUE CON SOLO UNA SONRISA TUYA ALEGRAS A QUIENES TENEMOS EL PRIVILEGIO DE PODER ESTAR CERCA DE TI UN ABRAZO Y QUE DIOS TE BENDIGA, SINCERAMENTE...LEVIT