Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A taste Of NYC Fashion WeeK 07






So as I mentioned before its NYC fashion Week and Here is a quick look of what is coming this Spring. My friend Miguel invited me to Bryant park to see The diesel show. We had amazing seats in the Front row and was able to see every detail of the clothing. So close you could almost touch and feel the models. :o) Demi Moore and Ashton kutcher was there and so were a few other celebrities. After the show I had to go back home because I wore the most uncomfortable boots and it was peeling the side of my foot ( not very cute at all) but they did look great. Before I left I took a picture of one of my future hot rides.

There's more to come

Love
Jonathan Vargas

1 comment:

Wil J said...

That's my beautiful boy....

Want to see you again and again.. New York and You go hand and hand. You both are fucking awesome!

J-