Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I left my heart in San francisco







Not really but I love SF. Its such a wonderful city and I always have a really good time when I go. I usually stay in the Union square area which is perfect because your close to everything. On this trip I went over with Anthony but I actually here back another time with Erika which I never posted. So just to keep it simple I am going to combine both marvelous trips together.


Ill just list the things we did to keep it nice and compact.


Walked around Union square and went shopping

Went to the wharf on a nice sunny day

Rented bikes and went over the Golden gate bridge and back

Did some wine tasting in Sausalito

Took a boat ride around the bay, under the bridge and over to Alcatraz

Headed over to the Castro for a drink

Looked at the sea lions

Ate at my favorite place "The CheeseCake Factory" ( Both Times )


Keeping this short and simple for now


Jonathan




1 comment:

astami said...

Love the pics! You all look like you're enjoying yourselves!