Friday, August 24, 2007

Books You Need To Read

Lets start with the first two
Jen Lancaster is one of my new favorite authors. She is the author of "Bitter is the New Black" and " Bright Lights Big Ass" If your are feeling bored, sad, and just need something to pick you up then you come to the right place. Her writing style is easy to read and follow and her way of seeing life is just hilarious. She pokes fun at everyone including herself and I would recommend both these books if you want to do some light reading and burn tons of calories from laughing so hard.

The other book the I just read was " The Redemption" by Michael W Coyle. If your looking for a short and easy to read thriller that will have you at the edge of your seat this is the book for you.
From the very start of the book its has you sweating and scared out of your pants. I would be reading and suddenly I would be freaked out because my phone rang. I could visualize everything in my mind. I had an amazing time reading this book and you will too.

so go out and get them Now Now Now







No comments: