Thursday, April 16, 2009

Near the end March 2008






















I am going to keep this blog post quick and simple. So I have already spent a few days in Sydney. Christian took me on a ferry ride from rosebay to circular quay. It was really cute and I got a great shot of the Opera house. I think on the day that CT introduced me to Martine we too the train over the bridge and then walked it over. Martine is in the picture with me as you can see. The black and white photo of Christian is one of my favourites. I think he looks super duper cute in that one. And the one where he is holding me is one of my favourites of him and me. It was the picture that would pop up every time he called for a long while. On one of the nights Christian took me to the rotating restaurant at Sydney Tower. That was also the day I met Kenny for the first time. Kenny is kind of like CT best friend/father figure. He is a beautiful person all around and I love Kenny to death. I remember the meal was really nice and I had my first Pure Blonde beer. The bill ended up being crazy expensive but luckily we had a voucher so it made the bill a lot easier on the wallet.

I know my last days in Sydney were a little ruff. I was having the most amazing time with Christian and in Sydney and I didnt want it to end. I remember one night he drove over to Bondi beach and just talked around the cliffs closer to iceberg about what we should do. I mean we lived in different parts of the world. He was living in what I would call the “Future”. How would we manage to see each one another? We both knew something really special was there but we were separated by 10,000 miles of water and land combined. Besides it had only been two weeks and that’s a short amount of time to know someone…

Anyways you guys have a pretty good idea how the rest of the story ends lol
Till next time
Jonathan Vargas

No comments: