Thursday, July 23, 2009

my pretty lady 50th















No words can explain the way I feel about my mom. She is truly anamazing women who has showed me and my sibling's nothing but love and support throughout our entire lives. I remember there were times when we didnt have a cent to our names and she would still give me money so that I could go out with my friends to the movies and then to the arcade ( she didn't always say yes but i know why) . When I figured out that money was scarce I stopped asking her for money because I knew it hurt my mom a
lot more when she had to say no to us.

anyways the main reason for this blog entry is to write about my moms surprise birthday party which was planned by my sister godmother and her husband. We had the party in flushing meadow park and we arrived in style..... Ray had hired a chiva ( a colombian party bus ) and it was filled with my relatives who flew in from Miami, North Carolina, Connecticut, and Boston. Plus other family friends.

My mother was already in the park thinking we were having a picnic and she watched as we all got out of the bus to wish her a happy birthday and to come celebrate the big FIVE-O.
She had tears on her face and big smiles when my uncle, aunt, and cousins came out. They were trying to have my grandparents flown in but the ticket prices were outrages.

We had live music, food, and a pinyata. I saw my aunt, uncle and cousins for the first time in however long. My godmother was there and I hadn't seen her in like 10 years. The party was a great success and my mother had the time of her life. love ya mama

I have alot of pictures so hold on

Hope all is well
Jonathan Vargas





3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like this post. very nice and sweet.

where luz marina?? i love your aunt. even though i haven't met her yet!!

hmmp!

Ricci said...

cute, if ever u want to visit belgium or the netherlands be my guest and no u wouldn't have to sleep with me, though i wouldn't mind of course:)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is an incredible woman and you are very lucky to have her in your life!! :)