Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Sleeze Ball Weekend Oct 2008




























Here are a few pictures from one of Sydney’s biggest gay events Sleeze ball. I was really excited about this party since I have heard it was massive and that people really get into there costumes’. We thought about dressing up but then it would have been way to much work and probably wouldn’t have been very comfortable.

Before the party we decided to be ultra gay and have facials at home. We put a mud mask on our faces in order to look fresh and young ( I know how gay ).
After the mud mask a few people started to drop in. We went as a pretty decent size group. Its was Andonie, Sam, Sebastian, Martine and her group of 5, Christian and I. At the party we met up with
Jamie. The party I thought was just ok thou. The venue was massive. It was held at fox studios, which fits like 20,000 people. The stage and the lighting were amazing thou. The music on the other hand was very ehhhh. I can’t say I was impressed with it at all. On a scale from 1-10 I would have rated it a 5. Which sucks because tickets were like $130 bucks. Party tickets over here are ridiculous yuck!

We also went to DTPM that’s me in the pink mask. I borrowed it for a second just so I can take a picture. Very Lucha Libra

Hope all is well
Jonathan Vargas

No comments: