Thursday, May 14, 2009

Steve's Birthday Feb 2009





















Being late is never cute FYI!!!! Back in February Steve invited me and a few of his friends for a birthday dinner at darling harbours Waggamamma. As always I got there right in time. If anything I had 2 minutes to spare. I bumped into rock star Justin and we both waited for Steve and Wayne to arrive. I had just spoken to them both and they said they were only a few blocks away. An hour later they finally appeared grrrr. I hate it when people are late and especially when they lie about where they are. Anyways it was Steve’s birthday so I let it go this time.

Waggamamma is a large chain-restaurant here in Sydney. I can’t say I was impressed by the food and that’s probably why I allowed myself to drink so much. That and the wine was super nice. The conversation at dinner was interesting and everyone was enjoying themselves. We later then walked over to another bar and that’s when things got crazy. Justine ended up ordering like 15 bottles of wine and everyone but me was playing these fun drinking games. I stopped drinking since I was already feeling funny and wanted to sober up. Especially since we were going to a club after and I hate feeling blah.

Later that night we ended up at this club named Chinese laundry…. It was off the hook!!! The music was sick and the beats were just kicking my ass…. I loved it. It was one of the best nights here in Sydney when it came to music. The crowd was a different story. I wanted to take my top off since I did get hot but it was a str8 club and the hetros would have probably looked at me funny. In the end the night was fun and we all had a good time.

Here are a few pictures that I have taken of my area when I have walked around. Its not much but I thought it was cute

Enjoy
Jonathan Vargas

No comments: